The Perfect Jalapeño Margarita Recipe
What drink says Mexican Fiesta more than a traditional Margarita on the rocks?
We've got the perfect Margarita recipe for your party and we've added an ingredient to give it a little extra kick.
Here is the Perfect Jalapeño Margarita Recipe:
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz water
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2.5 oz Tequila
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- ice cubes to fill a shaker 1/2 way
- salt to salt the rim of your glass
- 2 jalapeño slices
- Dip the rim of your glass into the lime juice about 1/3 inch.
- Then put the rim of your glass into the salt to rim your glass.
- Add 1 ice cube to your glass.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the jalapeño slices to a shaker glass.
- Shake over ice.
- Pour into your salted rim glass.
- Add the two jalapeño slices.
Want more Party Inspiration?