How lucky are we that one of the Riles & Bash co-founders is from Mexico and has the BEST Authentic Guacamole recipe that is both easy to make and delicious!
If you love Guacamole you are going to love this recipe which has been passed down to her from her Mamá (Mother).
Optional: Jalapeños diced (to have on the side in case someone wants to add a little spice for their guacamole)
- Peel avocados, cut in 1/2 and remove the pits.
- Chop avocado.
- Set aside the pits to use later.
- In a medium container, add chopped avocado to your serving bowl.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- Dice the roma tomatoes into small pieces.
- Pick the cilantro leaves, discarding the stems, and chop finely.
- Add all chopped ingredients to your guacamole bowl.
- Cut and squeeze lime juice to taste.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add salt to taste.
Want more Fiesta Inspiration?
Want more Party Inspiration?