14 Easy Treats to Make the Perfect Winter Wonderland Dessert Table
A Winter Wonderland is the perfect theme for any winter time or Christmas party, but also at any time of the year for an Ice Princess.
We love the idea of creating a dessert table that features sweet wintery themed treats as the centrepiece of a Winter Wonderland party that any partygoer is sure to love.
Here are 14 Easy Treats to Make the Perfect Winter Wonderland Dessert Table.
We began our dessert table by creating a winter wonderland as the backdrop. It was really easy with the Riles & Bash Snowflake Balloon Garland with Winter Wonderland backdrop.
The blue, silver and purple colors of these balloons give off an icy feel, and with the included large mylar snowflakes and wintery backdrop our scene was set. You can follow these 4 easy steps to put this garland together.
We also did a little DIY project to create white snowy trees which turned out even better than we expected and added a great wintery effect to the dessert table. Check out this easy 2 step DIY to create your own Snowy Trees.
Lastly we brought on the yummy treats. One of the best parts of putting this dessert table together was coming up with all of the sweets that would work with the theme. We wanted simple and ready to go treats that would make bringing everything together on the day of the party really easy.
We kept our treats to shades of white, blues, and silver (for the most part) to play off of the rest of our Winter Wonderland themed colors. Here is what we came up with:
- White Powdered Donut Holes
- Cupcakes iced in white and blue icing topped with snowflake cupcake toppers
- Chocolates wrapped in various shades of blue foil (Lindt & Dove)
- Hershey's Kisses in silver foil
- Blue & white gumballs
- Rice Krispy squares drizzled in white chocolate meltables (with a few drops of blue food colouring to get the perfect shade of blue). To make things easy, we bought pre-made Rice Krispy squares that were the perfect shape and drizzled them with the blue melted chocolate.
- Meringues (we purchased these from Trader Joe's)
- Macarons topped with blue sprinkles. To get the sprinkles to stick to the macarons, we dipped the top in the melted chocolate meltables and then applied the sprinkles.
- White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Plus, we had more sweet ideas that we wanted to add to the table but we didn't have enough room. We could have added things like:
- white and blue candy sticks
- blue lollipops
- cake pops
I'm sure there are many more treats that we just didn't think of. Next time we need a bigger table!
For the Hot Chocolate Bar we included:
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Blue M&Ms
Other delectables you could add for hot chocolate toppings include:
- whipping cream
- chocolate and caramel sauces
- chocolate sprinkles
Our Ice Princess birthday girl was pretty excited when she saw her Winter Wonderland with all of these yummy treats.
Have fun creating your Winter Wonderland Dessert Table for your party.
SHOP WINTER WONDERLAND